Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[SOLD pending payment] Aus Jena Flektogon 35/2.4 defective
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: [SOLD pending payment] Aus Jena Flektogon 35/2.4 defective Reply with quote

Unfortunately this lens is defective: the diaphragm ring does not move and I was unable to repair it (I removed only the back part and I think it's missing a ball bearing somewhere inside). I don't want the hassle of having it repaired, so my loss is your gain... Smile

But... the lens is in a great external condition (I would even say minty) and even comes with the original caps and case. Focusing is a little dry (common for this lens) but smooth.

Any takers? I'd like to receive 50 Euros (shipping included to anywhere in Europe, elsewhere please ask). Please add 2 Euros if payment by PayPal.

Last edited by Spotmatic on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pm sent...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM replied!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: Weird Reply with quote

Too expensive for me to buy for spares, but I just wanted to comment on something weird. I have two 35/2.4's and both have aperture range up to f/22 - you only have to f/16. Weird. I never knew they made this kind of version too. I wonder if there are other (optical) differences as well.

Sorry wrong forum to discuss this, but I'm too lazy to start a new topic elsewhere Wink