Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tomioka 21mm f3.5 M42 (Chinon) 2xcrop Olympus E-1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Tomioka 21mm f3.5 M42 (Chinon) 2xcrop Olympus E-1 Reply with quote

Hi-res images are here

Last edited by Attila on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the blues!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrek wrote:
I love the blues!

Not good as slide but not bad from 2x crop digital this is my opinion too.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great results; better than I expected. Please use this lens on a FF camera to determine if the corners are good or not...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
Great results; better than I expected. Please use this lens on a FF camera to determine if the corners are good or not...

Tomioka always made lenses what are good as Nikkor or other well known brand lenses I not surprised at all. I will use it with slide soon but don't know when.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Spotmatic wrote:

Tomioka always made lenses what are good as Nikkor or other well known brand lenses I not surprised at all. I will use it with slide soon but don't know when.

Thanks! Personally I'm always very interested in the 15-28mm and 75-85m range. This Tomioka seems to be rather uncommon so I want to learn more about it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
Attila wrote:
Spotmatic wrote:

Thanks! Personally I'm always very interested in the 15-28mm and 75-85m range. This Tomioka seems to be rather uncommon so I want to learn more about it.

Tomioka was one of the largest third party lens producer in Japan and made excellent lenses to many manufacturers. I found a few one all was at least on Nikkor level.

http://www.tlr-cameras.com/Japanese/Tomioka%20Lenses.html

Personally I did teste Yashica Electro 35 and Yashica 124G I heard they have Tomioka lenses , both camera produce superb result.