Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Two shots with Asahi Kogaku Takumar 50/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Two shots with Asahi Kogaku Takumar 50/3.5 Reply with quote

Tested today, handheld in front of the K100D :

#1 Asahi Kogaku Takumar 50/3.5 V2 @3.5

#2 Asahi Kogaku Takumar 50/3.5 V2 @3.5

#3 Asahi Kogaku Takumar 50/3.5 V2 @3.5 crop @100%

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't look good to me , your opinion ?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He didn't choose an easy subject. I guess not many lenses would do well here.

The sharpness is great though as the 100% crop shows.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
He didn't choose an easy subject. I guess not many lenses would do well here.

The sharpness is great though as the 100% crop shows.

Yes, you have right.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mainly wanted to test the bokeh, it's not easy to hold the lens in front of the camera (I know, I have to buy an M37 adapter Wink). Seems to be good for a 56 years old lens. When I will have the adapter, I'll compare it to the Industar 50-2 Smile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CarbonR wrote:
I mainly wanted to test the bokeh, it's not easy to hold the lens in front of the camera (I know, I have to buy an M37 adapter Wink). Seems to be good for a 56 years old lens. When I will have the adapter, I'll compare it to the Industar 50-2 Smile

Ah great, which will be the better lens? The Tessar copy or the Elmar copy? Smile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By looking at these first shots, and what I remember from my Industar 50-2, the Takumar as an equivalent bokeh, but would be much sharper than the Industar wide open. Altough they have approximatively the same dimensions, the industar wieghs only ~100g Laughing