Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Cats & Cats - Tele-Tessar 300 & Planar 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Cats & Cats - Tele-Tessar 300 & Planar 100 Reply with quote

Since two weeks we have two new cats around the house, Gerry & Snowy...
First time we saw them was a few weeks ago, they were very shy and scared, but trust needs patience. And finally, one day they did not flee, so I grabbed my 300mm Smile

Now they like to be hugged and wait every morning at the doorstep for us or for food - I'm not sure about that Smile.

Unfortunately Snowy - only one year old - has already signs of skin cancer on his ears. The portuguese sun is too intense for white cats.
The vet said his ony chance to stay healthy is to move to a northern country. But until now we didn't find a new home. Crying or Very sad

1 Senhor Snowy (Tele-Tessar)

2 Senhor Snowy (Tele-Tessar)

3 Gerry (Tele-Tessar)

4 Gerry (Tele-Tessar)

5 Gerry (Tele-Tessar)

6 Senhor Tweek, still relaxed (Tele-Tessar)

7 Tweek (Tele-Tessar)

8 Gato was not amused, two more cats in his territory

The second day - Snowy (Planar 100)

Gerry (Planar100)

Snowy (Planar 100)

to be continued...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Snowy Sad

I love all cats but I have a sweet spot for El Gato Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure we will find a place for Snowy, we did everything possible, check at the vet, vaccinations, castration, passport, tattoo. And every morning we put sun blocker on his ears.

Hehe, yes, El Gato is unique. Hunting dogs and snakes - his rough side and then, enjoying mother nature, taking the time to smell the flowers Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love cats Very Happy ! excellente pics here i like 7 and 8 th most. great lenses as well

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful pictures of cute cats, nr 8 is my favorite .. I really hope to test these lenses out someday.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, nice photos Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very schweet Sandy, esp. for a cat lover!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks friends! Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutley amazing shots on very cute and beutiful cats.