Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fotomatica
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Fotomatica Reply with quote

www.fotomatica.it

Online shop, recommended.
Based in Italy but they ship worldwide.
The prices are slightly higher than Ebay average but they often have offers. For instance this time they had 10% off on Efke films and similar offer on some Ilford paper, plus free shipping for orders above 150 Eur.

I made my first order with them on Sunday evening and I received it early this morning (Tuesday). So super fast even though it was free shipping.
The packaging was impeccable: solid cardboard outside AND inside with every item individually protected.

Here's part of my first order. Efke films, the Schminke colours for retouching B&W prints, and Efke FB printing paper, whose envelope design I really love (it really seems a product from the 50s!)
Efke paper is cheaper than Ilford, let's see the quality:

(photo with Macro-Elmarit 60 and 5DMkII)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That should keep you going for a couple of days in your darkroom Cool

I like the envelope design too, very retro chic Cool