Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rolleicord II model 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:45 am    Post subject: Rolleicord II model 1 Reply with quote

I bought this camera some weeks ago at a cheap price because the mirror was missing. After having it fully restored I was very curios to test it as it is one of the first Rolleicord models (it's from 1936 from its s/n).

It's equipped with a Zeiss Triotar 75/3.5 in the usual Compur shutter.

Some examples:

(Kodak Portra 160 NC)

(Foma Fomapan 400 )

(Fujifilm Neopan 100 Acros )

More on my blog http://foodografia.blogspot.com/2009/07/franke-heidecke-rolleicord-ii-model-i.html

(btw, this section of the forum should be renamed *LR cameras, as this is a TLR not a SLR but there's no other place where I could post)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very very nice images Cool

I have exactly the same camera but one year newer. I don't use it much, but when I do I have a lot of fun. I find myself thinking about the image much more.

I get at least two double-exposures per roll Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beauty !

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots. I think TLR´s still have a lot to give:)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice camera, great shoots. #1 for me.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great TLR and shots. And Alessandro did bring a good suggestion here. Or new section about "TLR" should be created.