Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Selling my Yashica ML 28-85 zoom
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Selling my Yashica ML 28-85 zoom Reply with quote

I sell my Yashica ML 28-85 f/3.5-4.5 zoom with closeup capabilities.
The lens is in excellent (I would say maybe mint) condition and fully working.

Here is what Rino Giardiello in his comments on Yashica lenses has to say about it:

Quote:
The overall rendering was really good and constant through all the focal lenghts, in fact at the time it was a particularly expensive zoom lens. It is still today an excellent purchase

The link to Giardiello's Yashica lenses page:
http://www.fhtino.it/fotografia/yashica/comments.html

Here's some photos of my lens:

I just can't make myself use zoom lenses. Rolling Eyes
I bought this lens for 115 Euros, but to depart from it I will accept 80 Euros + shipping costs and (in case) paypal fee.

Let me know - other wise it will go to Ebay.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last call (today Saturday) before I put this lens on Ebay (Sunday)...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.M. sent.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't buy this lens, as I have two already, but I can say to others considering it that it is one of the best of all the Yashica ML zooms. It is much better than the 28-80 in the same range. If I had to choose only one zoom (and I have all the ML zooms), this would be it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, to my knowledge there is no ML 28-80 zoom, or? Yes, there's a MC - but ML?

When having to choose only one I would most probably go with the 28-50 1:3.5 or the 100-300 f5.6 depending on "focus" Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cobalt60 wrote:
Uh, to my knowledge there is no ML 28-80 zoom, or? Yes, there's a MC - but ML?

It's designated MC, you are right, though ML and MC are the same multi-layer/coated range. Confusingly, some are also designated MLC ; I had a feeling, though I can't remember where I got it, that the 'C' was used for 'compact' design lenses.