Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Selling Helios-40-2 (Rosy photo as ad)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Selling Helios-40-2 (Rosy photo as ad) Reply with quote

I sell the Helios-40-2
condition is nearly perfect. Takes terrific photos. Here's a photo that I took Sunday with this same copy that I am selling:

Price if you buy direct from me is 300 Euros + shipping + Paypal fee (no paypal fee if you pay with bank transfer).
If not sold here it will go on Ebay for 350 Euros.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good price go ahead guys , rare opportunity.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry it's an offtopic but I must say that. I like 100 times Letizia over the blonde Smile.

Could you post some photos of the big guy Wink, I'm hesitating to purchasing or not (but I think your offer will be accepted for someone at anytime Very Happy).

Thx Orio! I wish you good luck!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, here's one to start with, I'll take better ones tomorrow:

Quote:
I'm sorry it's an offtopic but I must say that. I like 100 times Letizia over the blonde Smile.

She is a nice girl too but too skinny to be my first choice, I prefer women that have some meat Wink
See the legs, Letizia legs are perfect for catwalk but Rosy's hams are more my liking Smile
Then there are three reasons for which I prefer Rosy, #1 she's a local (she is from Parma), on #2 and #3 i will maintain a dignified silence Embarassed Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Then there are three reasons for which I prefer Rosy, #1 she's a local (she is from Parma), on #2 and #3 i will maintain a dignified silence

My guess is, #2 = boobs.

Just throwing it out there.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosy..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only I could afford it right now.. Is it the lens that is on eBay right now?
Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rawhead wrote:

My guess is, #2 = boobs.
Just throwing it out there.

#2 the left one, #3 the right one Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

star0nfire wrote:
If only I could afford it right now.. Is it the lens that is on eBay right now?
Click here to see on Ebay

No, that is not me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can she boil eggs, too? Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's the requested pictures:

the blades are absolutely perfect, with no grease. The dark part that you see on one blade seems due to friction of repeated use. In any case there is no grease on it. Aperture works perfect.

I have put the lens to this angle to show the only defect of the glass, that is a light mark near the edge of the front glass. It is only visible under a particular light angle, or by lighting a torch through the lens. no effect on pictures. The rest of the glass is perfect. There is some dust inside, but not much.

rear glass perfect

Barrel looks and feels almost like new. Almost no marks of use. Paint is satin black much like new. Mechanics are perfectly working

Another barrel shot. I don't think there are many copies of this lens aorund in such good conditions.