Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

In the kitchen
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: In the kitchen Reply with quote

(5D Mark II)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the picture is not sharp, only one apple is sharp. My compact digicam can do this much better!

Laughing Laughing

Excellent shot, Orio! I really like the colours!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Most of the picture is not sharp, only one apple is sharp. My compact digicam can do this much better! Laughing Laughing

Are you saying that this can not be a "typical application photo"? Laughing

LucisPictor wrote:
Excellent shot, Orio! I really like the colours!

thanks Smile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely done ... very tasty !

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, indeed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tasty picture, unfortunately the front apple is too yellow for me, and it moves the eye from the theme.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez! Like a paint! Beautiful!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

horvlas wrote:
unfortunately the front apple is too yellow for me, and it moves the eye from the theme.

Good criticism, I agree with you, I should have removed it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio -- wow!!

Picture like this is my TASTE...

And also this pic shows the capability of 5D II ..

And congrats to your new camera!

It was a good choice -- and the shaving of the mirror is not necessary in many cases ...

tf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Trifox!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Technically very well done, my only two critiques being the yellow apple in the foreground and an apple on the right rear that seems to be floating out of the colander, it doesn't seem as though it wants to be in the photo.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cledry wrote:
Technically very well done, my only two critiques being the yellow apple in the foreground and an apple on the right rear that seems to be floating out of the colander, it doesn't seem as though it wants to be in the photo.

Actually, that floating apple is what hit me in the first place making me want to take this photo. Smile
I think that if I removed it, I would have gotten an anonymous boring apples bowl photo.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny thing is without reading the comments, the yellow apple and the floater didn't even catch my eye. I had to look at it again after reading to see it.

Even with those two "out of place" (eye of beholder) elements I find this photo to be very pleasing and leaves me wanting more Wink

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
cledry wrote:

Actually, that floating apple is what hit me in the first place making me want to take this photo. Smile
I think that if I removed it, I would have gotten an anonymous boring apples bowl photo.

That's true it would have been more boring, but the in focus apple is the centre of focus. Perhaps too many competing elements.