Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Portraits with Jupiter 9 & Helios 44-2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:34 am    Post subject: Portraits with Jupiter 9 & Helios 44-2 Reply with quote

This is my little angel. I love her very much!!!
Helios 44-2

This is her little buddy. He loves her too Very Happy
Jupiter 9

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great shots!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good! just one question, how did my cat get to America and back without me noticing? Fine use of 2 good Russian lenses. Congratulations. Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both are cute ! Well done !

I'm doing lots of portraits these days and the J9 is always with me ... The H44 is also great for that purpose and an ideal focal length on crop camera.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one's bouth are very good.
My favorit is the second one looks very sharp.
Seeing lots of good photos taken with this lens in the near future i will try buy one

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Poolhall, You never know they may be related. He's named after the most famous Englishman in the world....... Potter Laughing

@ arhi_tectu1, both lenses deserve a spot in everyone's camera bag.
Just aske Jieffe Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i allredy have the Helios 44 realy great lens

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shad309 wrote:
@ arhi_tectu1, both lenses deserve a spot in everyone's camera bag.
Just aske Jieffe Very Happy

Yep, pregnant model shooting this weekend, the "russian armada" is ready (J9, H44, Mir-1) Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both fantastic pictures, I have to say the child one is really unusual, it looks more like the pose of a general or something Laughing , but I have to say, it works, it makes it fresh and a change from the usual sweet kid portraits. Congratulations!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She was sitting at the dining room table looking at something in another room and I couldnt resist with the lighting. This was the only pic that her eyes were open. I think the shutter on the 40D scared her a little.... I had it on machine gun mode Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent,

Your little angel shares the same intensity of you face.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Shiladitya- I appreciate your compliment!

I think that for her it may be a learned behavior. I adopted her when she was 2 years old. I fell in love with her the day I met her when she was 3 months old and knew that I needed her in my life. Things really do happen for a reason I guess.... Through all of lifes ups and downs these past 9 years, she has been my little angel that brightens my day.

Funny thing is she looks just like my aunt on my fathers side. People that know my family say she looks just like the rest of us.