Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some flowers with the Vivitar 105 f/2.5 macro lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Some flowers with the Vivitar 105 f/2.5 macro lens Reply with quote

On a Sunday walk.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are really, really good! Colors are vivid and sharpness just excellent!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
They are really, really good! Colors are vivid and sharpness just excellent!
Thank you Attila. The sun and a Good lens with a decent camera did most of it.I just came along for the ride, you might say! LOL

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent love the colours especially the blues on the pansy Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really love Pentax colours, and even though I have the Canon 5D, I still like the Pentax colours better... Thanks for sharing this colorful set of photos!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poolhall wrote:
Excellent love the colours especially the blues on the pansy Very Happy

Thank you Poolhall. The blues are hard sometimes as they tend to blow out the highlights.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
I really love Pentax colours, and even though I have the Canon 5D, I still like the Pentax colours better... Thanks for sharing this colorful set of photos!

One of the main reasons I went with Pentax is the colors. Coming from Kodak P&S cameras I wanted colors similar to the Kodaks. Pentax delivers pretty close.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with you about Pentax for colours, only problem I found with my K100D was that reds were too saturated, almost too red to be believed, but seem to have less bother with the Samsung GX-10. Your reds in the images above are very good, that looks like a very good lens in capable hands Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poolhall wrote:
Agree with you about Pentax for colours, only problem I found with my K100D was that reds were too saturated, almost too red to be believed, but seem to have less bother with the Samsung GX-10. Your reds in the images above are very good, that looks like a very good lens in capable hands Very Happy

I don't know about that last part. LOL This camera will over do the yellows and reds if you don't underexpose a little bit.