Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Contak T2 / Street-Photo
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Contak T2 / Street-Photo Reply with quote

Streets of Copenhagen.

My new baby.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice pics of Copenhagen (i have been there one time only, but do recognize the atmosphere). The little Contax is a street cam obviously.
have fun!
gerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE street shots like this, ESPECIALLY when it's obvious that there is a quality camera behind it.

That really IS a superbly designed camera. It looks like a jewel sitting there. Cool

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent series! I often landed on Copenhagen airport but never visited the city, alas. Your street shots are very informal and alive and put me in the mood immediately. Thanks for sharing, I love them.

Oh by the way, the camera takes great quality photos. Great contrast and clarity.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very very neat - the pictures, camera and ambience

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I think I am falling i love with this cam. All of these are shot using auto setting to see how it preforms. I can´t wait to get out there again to try manual (A-mode).

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good indeed, I spent a few days in Copenhagen in the late 80's and amazingly I can recognise a few of the streets in your shots looks like a cool little camera and a great bargain. Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm late, but really love these shots, Henrik! What film did you use?

Bill

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:33 am    Post subject: Brilliant Reply with quote

I have often visited Aarhuis, and this seems so familiar, the stalls, the streets and the ambience - it's not surprising the Danes are always heading contentment polls!

Doug