Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Just arrived - the Zeiss Brothers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Just arrived - the Zeiss Brothers Reply with quote

Thought they'd never come as the guy I got them from is sometimes a bit flaky - but here they are Embarassed Previously used on video cameras but all in very good shape.

Flektogon 2.4/35, Planar 1.4/85, Biometar 2.8/120, Planar 1.4/50 ZF(yep, that's the Nikon version), Biometar 2.8/80 - all with EOS adapters attached.

Excited? Me? Oh yes!!! Will do some individual shots when I have time - this back to work stuff is tiring!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great lenses! I feel sorry for the geared lenses though... Can the gears be removed without harm for the lenses?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
Great lenses! I feel sorry for the geared lenses though... Can the gears be removed without harm for the lenses?

Thanks!

As to the oversized focusing rings; they're held with tiny hex-bolts for which I don't have a key here at the office, and they're not too tightly screwed on. They'll be coming off as soon as I get them home Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm feeling a little envious Surprised

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats! exciting combo Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what a batch !

As for the add-on focusing rings - keep them, I think they are individually fitted for each lens and are interesting in themselves.