Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Fun Fifty-Somethings
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: My Fun Fifty-Somethings Reply with quote

They've all got character, and are all fun in different ways.

Back Row L-R : Chinon Tomioka 1.4/55 : Super-Takumar 1.4/50 : Pentax-M 1.4/50 : Olympus F.Zuiko 1.8/50 : Pentacon 1.8/50 MC

3rd Row L-R : Pentacon 1.8/50 : Yashinon-DS 1.9/50 : Super-Takumar 2/55 : Mamiya/Sekor 2/50

2nd Row L-R : Helios 44M-6 2/58 : Pentax-M 2/50 : CZJ Tessar 2.8/50

Front Row : Industar 50-2 3.5/50

Absent from the photo are; CZ Planar 1.4/50 : Pentax-M 1.7/50 : SMC Takumar 1.4/50

It's safe to say that until I can afford some fast-50's I have enough to carry on with Embarassed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shot! This will make everyone drooling Smile

Where is the 50mm f/1.8 CZJ Pancolar? I have two, but unfortunately both of them need work (stiff focusing/inoperative diaphragm).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:

Where is the 50mm f/1.8 CZJ Pancolar? I have two, but unfortunately both of them need work (stiff focusing/inoperative diaphragm).

It's cool to drool - just as long as it doesn't affect the lenses!!!

I didn't mention Pancolar because the right one is being rather evasive and elusive at the moment; as soon as the right one shows up though...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mal1905 wrote:
Spotmatic wrote:

It's cool to drool - just as long as it doesn't affect the lenses!!!

I didn't mention Pancolar because the right one is being rather evasive and elusive at the moment; as soon as the right one shows up though...

Please elaborate on the "right one" part please Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
Please elaborate on the "right one" part please Smile

The one that leaps out at me and says "Take me, I'm yours" Laughing

In all seriousness though, I've seen many Pancolars for sale since I started into this hobby, I bid on some but without any real sense of wanting them.