Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some shots with Meyer Trioplan V 100mm f/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Some shots with Meyer Trioplan V 100mm f/2.8 Reply with quote

I got a nice Meyer Trioplan from Carsten last week, so naturally I had to try it out. Apparently it seems like a very good copy of that lens. Please let me know what you think.

Personally, I think the lens is plenty sharp even though it is "just" a lens with three elements in three groups.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The portrait is fantastic! I like the bokeh of that lens.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Performancewise it really is a great copy!
I am glad that it came to someone with your talent who uses this lens to its best.

Great shots!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Performancewise it really is a great copy!
I am glad that it came to someone with your talent who uses this lens to its best.

Great shots!!

Thanks Carsten! I'm sure I'll use it more often because I not only like the optical characteristics of this lens, but also its handling. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens is on my "going-to-buy" list of M42 lenses. Really nice results Smile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another super talented people here ! Superb samples! I love all of them!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The portrait is fantastic. And frankly, so are the others. What a great lens, teamed up with a great photographer.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a great set - and combination - lens and photographer.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That portrait really does play to the strengths of this lens - you are to be congratulated on this fine disply of a lens that does not always play to the "crowd" Very Happy Very Happy

patrickh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a shot which shows the rather special bokeh of the Trioplan. It really reminds me of French impressionist paintings.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no-X wrote:
This lens is on my "going-to-buy" list of M42 lenses. Really nice results Smile

Same here. You're really talented! Congratulations.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
Here's a shot which shows the rather special bokeh of the Trioplan. It really reminds me of French impressionist paintings.

I posted some similar images in the manual lenses subforum some times ago. The trioplan has so much personality!