Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Can anyone fix apeture assembly on Sonnar 180??
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Can anyone fix apeture assembly on Sonnar 180?? Reply with quote

HELP!!! I sold my Zeiss Sonnar 180 recently (working when shipped). I don't know what happened but when purchaser received it, the aperture no longer worked. When I got it back, I got in touch with Rick Oleson for some diagrams and took it apart. The apeture assembly was completely screwed up and the blades were all over the place.
I tried putting them back together and have given up after 2 weeks. Can anyone fix this or have a reccomendation for someone in the US that can?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know only Keh.com repair service.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will give them a go at a last resort. It upsets me that I can't figure it out. I hate it when I can't fix things myself Sad

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aperture problem is typical trouble of this lens, I bought also one with working aperture and now stuck wide open.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Aperture problem is typical trouble of this lens, I bought also one with working aperture and now stuck wide open.

I also have this Sonnar 180/2.8 which is stuck completely open. I'll try to repair this soon Smile