Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Considering selling my CZJ Sonnar 2.8/200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Considering selling my CZJ Sonnar 2.8/200 Reply with quote

Wanting to raise some money, I am considering selling my Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 2.8/200.
I am hesitant because it is a not common lens to find, and it has an excellent image quality.
However, for these same reasons, and because it has M42 mount (while the Sonnar 180 has P6 mount), I can make good money out of it.
In fact since I got the Sonnar 180 Oberkochen, I am using this lens less, so it does not really make sense to keep it improductive in a drawer.
Would any of you be interested to get it for 250 Euros? It is more or less the price I originally paid for it. It's a bit dearer than the Jena Sonnar 180, but on the other hand, the Jena Sonnar 180 is a much more common lens to find, and like I said, it has P6 mount.

Needless to say, my copy is optically and mechanically unflawed.

Let me know if there is any interest. I would prefer to sell it here rather than on Ebay.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

250 EUR is in lowest price range for this lens.