Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

guitar shots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: guitar shots Reply with quote

I got another Olympus Stylus for the sum total of $9.95 ($5 + $4.95 shipping) and it came with a good battery. From the first roll, Kodak
Gold 200:

These are mid-range Ibanez acoustics.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These can't be film Bill, I don't see any grain. Very nice.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Ron, Kodak Gold still surprises.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea that of the reflections, Bill. Those in the first picture are excellent.
Why don't you make a series of them?
Take your guitar out in various places of your city, and photograph them like you always do but this time indirectly, through the reflections of your guitar.
Now, doesn't it sound like a cool idea for a series?? Very Happy

-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great result Bill!
indeed very clean gold 200, you master the film scans
$10 for the stylus, wow!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Poilu!

Orio, you're being smug having Rosy to shoot at and me just store guitars. Laughing But being store guitars precludes my bringing them out
for shoots. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Thanks, Poilu!

Orio, you're being smug having Rosy to shoot at and me just store guitars. Laughing But being store guitars precludes my bringing them out
for shoots. Wink

I wish I had Rosy! Laughing But she belongs to a professional agency and the cost of hiring her is insane Shocked
Don't you have your own guitar? Or one that your store rents - here musical stores have some instruments that they rent. I guess that a dark wood guitar is necessary for the trick to work. I have a light coloured wood guitar.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio, I can strum a few chords, but I'm no guitarist, I play 'boards and
woodwinds. My packing around something I don't really play, would be
an artificiality I could do without. But it is a good idea, if the guitar was
of dark wood or finish.