Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Gentlemen
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Gentlemen Reply with quote

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

2 (crop)

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

3 (crop)

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

5 (crop)

Yes, some of them are croped Sad
Ricoh KR10 & Petri 28mm & Fuji 400 but some of them (2 and/or 3) might be the Pentax 50mm, I don't remember exactly - the photos are from mid september . I succeded to scan them only today.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice series Cosmin!
thanks to show us some nice MF on film
what happened to upper left corner of #3 ?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#5 is just excellent I think. Cool

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another excellent series Cosmin

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These shots curiously remind me of Orson Welles movies - he loved to shoot people from below. Smile

My favourite is #2 - there is something undefineable in the contrast of the whites and darks and in the posture and gaze of the man that makes me going back to it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much.

I'm not quite pleased with this roll, "artistically" speaking.
Also I slowly came to the conclusion that B&W negatives and colour slides are better for film photography , well maybe with some exceptions. Unfortunately here no lab is doing E-6 processing nor B&W but the last one can be done at home. Maybe E6 too but need that Jobo equipment and the costs would be quite expensive.
So, I'll buy no more colour negatives, with a couple of exceptions (Fuji Reala 100, Kodak Profoto 100) and just use those Fuji 400 left.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots, again!