Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I need a M39 to M42 ring
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: I need a M39 to M42 ring Reply with quote

I need a M39 to M42 ring, I used to have a few but gave them all away.
Is there anyone who would like to trade one with a filter or other accessory?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got two or three. I can spare one. pm me with your address and I'll put it in the post.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks John. Please let me know if there is something (a filter or lens hood) that you would like in change.
I PM you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case anybody needs another one: Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That one gives a slight offset due to the overstand on one side - sometimes helpful, sometimes NOT. I prefer the plain ones with just two diiefernt threads. Russian sellers offer those very cheap.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sending Orio one of the cheap Russian ones,

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
That one gives a slight offset due to the overstand on one side - sometimes helpful, sometimes NOT. I prefer the plain ones with just two diiefernt threads. Russian sellers offer those very cheap.

agreed, I think I need that for my Helios-40-1 but it's a complete gamble if it's too much or not. As it is now it goes beyond infinity.

On a different note, this item was stated as LTM39 which would be different from what I would need on the Helios-40-1. Better be carefull.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John, your adapter arrived today !!
THank you very much it works perfectly and now I can mount my Rodagon on the slide duplicating bellows Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love those Rodagons Orio - way to go

patrickh