Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Close-up shots with CZJ Pancolar 50/1.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Close-up shots with CZJ Pancolar 50/1.8 Reply with quote

So I finally acquired a CZJ 50mm f/1.8 Pancolar. Although it looks great, the focusing is stiff and the diaphragm won't close. What the heck, why not try it like this?

Based on my findings I think the lens performs at its best at the closest possible focusing distance, and wide-open. The bokeh in this situation is just unreal. From now on, the Pancolar will be my #1 choice for close-up (not macro) shots.

See for yourself...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice series, some of them outstanding. For me Pancolar 50mm is NR1 50mm lens that for sure. I have almost all variant and I found any of them superb lens truly.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning.. thank you for those photos.. Now I'm more excited about my new pancolar 50.. Better get that adapter soon..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb macros Spot! great lens and Pentax colors

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure you will get mad with CZ Flektogon 35mm f/2.4
It focuses at 19cm with a magnification near the macro 1:2

Great Shots !
That glass is really superb =)