Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bjorn Roerslett on the EOS 50D IQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Bjorn Roerslett on the EOS 50D IQ Reply with quote

Bjorn Roerslett (the well-known "Nikkor guru") is speaking high of the low ISO IQ of the EOS 50D on his website. If I understand correctly what he says (not sure), it seems that he judges the IQ of the 50D at low ISO, better than that of the old 5D !

http://www.naturfoto.net/news.html

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Bjorn Roerslett on the EOS 50D IQ Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
If I understand correctly what he says (not sure), it seems that he judges the IQ of the 50D at low ISO, better than that of the old 5D !

I don't know if he says that. He clearly says that the 5D is better than the 40D but I cannot see a direct result between the 5D and the 50D.
Anyway, the 50D will be an excellent cam!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Bjorn Roerslett on the EOS 50D IQ Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Orio wrote:
If I understand correctly what he says (not sure), it seems that he judges the IQ of the 50D at low ISO, better than that of the old 5D !

I don't know if he says that. He clearly says that the 5D is better than the 40D but I cannot see a direct result between the 5D and the 50D.
Anyway, the 50D will be an excellent cam!

Agreed.

Certainly from the sample the 50D at 50 ISO looks as good as the 5D at 100 ISO.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Bjorn Roerslett on the EOS 50D IQ Reply with quote

Richard_D wrote:

The 50D sample is at 100 ISO also

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: Bjorn Roerslett on the EOS 50D IQ Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Richard_D wrote:

The 50D sample is at 100 ISO also

Sorry -yes! It does look at least a match at these speeds which is impressive.