Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

First adventure with 35mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: First adventure with 35mm Reply with quote

In the summer I made some pics with my praktica. I haven't got a scanner yet, so photos scanned with the labor machine. The result was certainly not too good, 2400*1600px jpg. Ok, let's see the pics in Gimp.

Not bad...Smile As I see colors are beautiful, I've never seen so nice water from my 350D. I tried some L lenses too! Wow, film is fantastic. I made some quick changes and voila:

It's really perfect for my site. Certainly not for poster, that will be come later... (Just bought a Pentacon six Laughing )

I uploaded this pictures, because I couldn'f find good enough pictures with practica, and Attila said this is not a too good camera. At first sight I really like it... The film was FUJI superia, Praktica VLC2 + Flektogon 2.4/35...What do you think?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camera not much impact picture quality if light meter ok. I am glad you love this cam, congrats for this nice capture.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A real Beauty Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! It's a testpicture only, horizon problem etc.. Not corrected, interested in only quality... What do you think, how big is the difference between a labor machine and a dedicated filmscanner. I'm thinking on Plustek OpticFilm 7300.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice place, nice castle
for the scan, your is maybe a little better
the result give me the impression that only the bridge is in focus, the castle is not clean enough

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Poilu! Yes, it is possible, fleki maybe wasn't on infinity. I had a lot of new thing for example mirrored view, the water on bottom, castle on top Smile, where is the button Very Happy etc. Not a good picture, I know, it's only a test. Waiting for your comments anytime, thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

csaba369 wrote:
Thank you! It's a testpicture only, horizon problem etc.. Not corrected, interested in only quality... What do you think, how big is the difference between a labor machine and a dedicated filmscanner. I'm thinking on Plustek OpticFilm 7300.

Plustek same crap.. don't take it.

http://forum.mflenses.com/scanning-a-slide-with-5d-t10668.html

This is the best solution what I know.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Attila! I'll try to understand it...Smile