Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CZ Tessar 2.8/50
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: CZ Tessar 2.8/50 Reply with quote

Hi manual lens lovers!

I finally received my M42 to EOS mount.
I enjoy this forum very much and just want to show few samples from my 40D + Tessar 2.8/50.
Nothing extraordinary, but its a special feeling, to work with, because my father took all my childhood pictures with this lens Smile

f8

f8

f4

f2.8

f5.6

carlsson

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: CZ Tessar 2.8/50 Reply with quote

Quoting to let Carlsson pictures show.

Carlsson wrote:
Hi manual lens lovers!

I finally received my M42 to EOS mount.
I enjoy this forum very much and just want to show few samples from my 40D + Tessar 2.8/50.
Nothing extraordinary, but its a special feeling, to work with, because my father took all my childhood pictures with this lens Smile

f8

f8

f4

f2.8

f5.6

carlsson

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Orio.
Did I something wrong?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlsson wrote:
Thank you Orio.
Did I something wrong?

No, it's an antispam measure, from now on your images should appear normally.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome carlsson
I like the nice colors of your pics
my favorite is the last one, superb!
hope you will enjoy here and post many pics

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, very nice framing on the last picture of the series! Looks like something out of a magazine. I always liked the rendering of the Tessar. Seems to always be somewhat neutral but surprisingly rich. Out of curiosity, which version is it?

~Marc

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your warm comments, its the ordinary black Tessar.

I like it very much. As you said, it gives a neutral look, but also rich. And its faster (and nicer) than my canon af lenses Smile