Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Up the Eiffel Tower, Panasonic Lumix DMC S3 (P&S)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:48 am    Post subject: Up the Eiffel Tower, Panasonic Lumix DMC S3 (P&S) Reply with quote

These are taken using the Panasonic Lumix DMC S3. A very cheap camera I picked up for my son to take with him to Europe.

The images are soft and the horizons crooked (I did not PP, as I wanted the images kept for what they are, rather than make them technically pretty)
This was my sons first time using any sort of camera and it shows,on the whole I think he did quite well.I am going through trying to select some of the better shots of the whole trip....touristy images rather than technical. Laughing These have been resized and you can see loss in the image quality...not that it was great to begin with.

After waiting in a queue for a very long time, these are just a small selection of what he took while up the tower.
1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice scene.
That line is already long at this time of the year Shocked
We thought to bring our kids there last year, but dropped the plan due to too many tourists in the summer.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing They missed out on the first day due to the long queues,so they got up early and made sure the next day.It was worth the effort as the views are outstanding.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got vertigo Shocked Nice shots, some look like miniatures...

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots for sure and good efforts. Smile
That's the good side of Paris.