Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Three portraits with the Apo-Telyt 3.4/180
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Three portraits with the Apo-Telyt 3.4/180 Reply with quote

Here are three portraits with the above lense,all wide open.D700.
The first two I took from some distance in the already well-known place in Fatehpur Sikri.

Woman with children:

Man in white:

The last one is in Sikandra, where I met this man with the wonderful blue-green eyes. I had the long lense in front of the camera and didn't have the time to change it, so I took the picture from the nearest possible distance, for which the lense is not optimized, but I think the picture is still great:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second photo is really evocative of the National Geographic style, it's a great image Smile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the man in white is fantastic. Great stuff, India is a photographer's dream it seems.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote for third , his smile, eyes are exceptional , pretty much not local looking.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great!

tf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb, all three!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great stuff thomas, as always :) my vote also goes for the man in white clothes. superb!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much!

Thomas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice and interesting set.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your comment too, Ron. I hope your back will get better all the time in 2010. Take care!

Thomas