Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The Little Nikon FM Has Still Got It - Model Photography
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:35 am    Post subject: The Little Nikon FM Has Still Got It - Model Photography Reply with quote

Here is a recent photo of Polish model Agnieszka in my Coventry studio with my Nikon FM & Nikkor 200mm f2 IA-s lens using a mix of strobes & continuous light. I use a lot of medium format cameras for model photography when doing film photography so I sometimes forget how good the little Nikon FM can be, especially when paired with some nice glass! Smile

Kodak T-Max 100 film stand developed 20min in 1:1 Xtol + 1:100 Rodinal, 21deg

Film is NOT Dead Wink (3) by MatthewOsbornePhotography_, on Flickr

For those of you interested in the Nikkor 200mm f2 AI-s here is a blog post with more example photos (on D800 & Nikon FM) & my thoughts on the lens.

http://matthewosbornephotography.wordpress.com/2013/05/09/pro-picks-nphoto-may-2013-matthewosbornephotography

MatthewOsbornePhotography.co.uk

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

god you are good !!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel the same way about my FE. Great little cameras.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good model phtotography.

I see you develop in Xtol and Rodinal at the same time. Can you explain?