Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron Adaptall 28mm lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:13 am    Post subject: Tamron Adaptall 28mm lenses Reply with quote

Just got a Adaptall 28 f2.5 lens and already have the f2.8 version. Any thoughts/comments as to which is the better lens would be appreciated. Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I preferred the Adaptall 2 28/2.5 - flared a bit less for me Smile Both are very good lenses though, nice and sharp.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an Adaptall 24/2.5. Dunno how similar it is in optical design/quality to the 28 versions, but I tested mine against my Nikkor 24/2.8 and it was at least on par with the Nikkor. Just showed a bit more flare than the Nikkor wide open, but once stopped down a bit the flare disappeared and it was at least as sharp as the Nikkor. Impressive.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodo, thanks fella's

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the 28 for a while. I preferred the 24mm over it though and didn't keep it.