Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron 90/2.5 ...King Parrot
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:21 am    Post subject: Tamron 90/2.5 ...King Parrot Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice parrot Moira, but coudl it be that your white balance is off a tad? I see a greenish/yellowish tint overall...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see the tint too, but I think it's reflection from the plants rather than WB?

Good shot MO, but who built the bird house? It's a little bit slanted. Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Nice parrot Moira, but coudl it be that your white balance is off a tad? I see a greenish/yellowish tint overall...

+1, a quick correction with photoshop and it looks like this:

Hope you don't mind but if it not works for you, I will remove it of course.....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks,I am unsure how I would check the WB,I just have it set to daylight.

This is at the neighbors house...I was just happy to be invited over to take some photos of the parrots...I won't mention the Bird feeder.. Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks nice to me Pascal! Whatever it has caused it, our eyes don't see it as we see colors relative (color constance theorem) but our cameras "see" absolute.

The bird feeder is slanted because of the Parrot's weight, not because it was built like that - it's free hanging ... Wink
(I would have slanted my camera a bit, so that this prominently visible axis is more vertical, but this is just me...)

(and a tad more "pop" while working at it for better BG separation...)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind you playing with my images as it allows me too learn something new.
There is a green fence /trellis just behind the parrot/trees could that reflect the green?