Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tair 133/2,8 Blade aparture broken
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Tair 133/2,8 Blade aparture broken Reply with quote

Hi
i am new registered.This is very good placement.Thanks for everybody.
i have a big problem. i bought a tair 133/2,8 which has contains pieces of aperture blade. it was not working before i bought so i get it cheaper...
while i was repairing and cleaning , 2 of the blades"s nail side there was a pin , has broken i add a picture of it...can you help me about this subject...or i should release all the parts and use it f:2,8 ?
thanks everybody again...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: Tair 133/2,8 Blade aparture broken Reply with quote

durancox wrote:
Hi
i am new registered.This is very good placement.Thanks for everybody.
i have a big problem. i bought a tair 133/2,8 which has contains pieces of aperture blade. it was not working before i bought so i get it cheaper...
while i was repairing and cleaning , 2 of the blades"s nail side there was a pin , has broken i add a picture of it...can you help me about this subject...or i should release all the parts and use it f:2,8 ?
thanks everybody again...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

Without professional background I can't imagine how you able to fix it, perhaps other members will provide good ideas.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Attilla ;
i have a good background but i have not got some dis-ordinary lenses like this.i nearly in photography in 30 years and i know the old lenses well but i have no stock for this lens....in digital lenses you are right i dont know the system working but old lenses is ok...i just need how can i find 2 blades or may it be repair...if there is anyone has any idea i am ready to listen.thnks again Attilla

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's hope perhaps somebody have it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Leslie did a repair on a Zenitar blade which (I think) had this sort of problem. I'm not sure whether it's on this forum or elswhere. I'll try and find it if Rob doesn't appear.

http://forum.manualfocus.org/viewtopic.php?id=11596