Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super-Takumar 20mm/4.5 - misty morning
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! great shots!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought the S-M-C version of this lens. If it is anywhere near the quality of your pics, I'll be happy. Now only if I was a good photographer Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Supertakumar MF Adapter to Nikon DSLR Reply with quote

lumitorma wrote:
Hello,
I would like to know if I can use my 3 Supertakumar 20, 35, 55 mm in a dslr Nikon D300 via an adapter. If it is possible where can I get that adapter?

Thanks in advance

It is possible , there is two type of adapter with glass and without glass. None of them perfect solution. With glass you can reach infinity, but most adapter degrade image quality. Without glass working distance is short usable only from 135mm focal length. Plenty of adapter available on Ebay.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

really stunning series of photos. fog backlit by the sun is just wonderful.

the cat in the first picture looks almost ultra-real as it is so much sharper and defined than the dusty foggy background. amazing shot, and great composition.

same for the last image - love the contrast between the sharp, colorful, contrasted foreground and the fog in the background.

congrats!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did I miss this series first time around? Just superb and proves that sharpness isn't everything...composition and colour is also critical Smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow - what a magical set of images Wink