Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super Ozeck II 28mm F2.8 - first shots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find the OOF areas not all that unpleasing. You should see what a
Soligor 28/2.8 (non-C/D) does to those areas! Shocked In the first pic,
it looks like it was done in oils, where you take a palette knife to the background, kind of cool, actually, luv the saturated colors! I could
certainly live with this lens' sharpness, too.

Some nice shots, Steve!

Bill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve

thanks for the samples. Certainly better than one would have thought or expected. Very decent in fact.

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, certainly better than expected, for a relatively obscure lens. Of course, I have to take into account the "Steve factor", since even these test shots are, as usual, beautiful compositions on their own.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, personally I love the out of focus areas rendering!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, not a surprise to me hard to find crap lens most of the "noname" lenses are perform quite well. Performance difference as usual not high especially on small pictures only the price difference can be very high Smile If you have an expensive lens and a dirt cheap one compare them in same situation I am pretty sure difference between with them not too much in normal shooting environment especially on a bright, sunny days. What is really good in this shoots we know more about this "exotic" lens if every member of us discover just one "unknown" lens we do a lot for them. They price absolutely not realistic and if nobody publish them they will end in garbage , that is a shame!