Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super Orion 28mm 2.8 lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Super Orion 28mm 2.8 lens Reply with quote

I recently found a Super Orion 28mm 2.8 lens at an estate sale and would love to find out more information about it. I have searched around and have not been able to find anything online. I would like to know what type of camera this would be used on. It has a screw on mount. Also I would like to find out what it is worth and any other information would be great. I am looking to sell it but need to know more about it first. Thanks for any help that can be provided.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another generic lens from the 70-80s a rebranded jap crap more than lickely.
M42 mount by the sounds of it
Worth £5-10

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddieitman wrote:
Worth £5-10

I'd agree with that to the most part, although it may not be crap (I doubt it will be brilliant either).

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
eddieitman wrote:
Worth £5-10

I'd agree with that to the most part, although it may not be crap (I doubt it will be brilliant either).

+1

Welcome on forum!