Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super MF lens website with many samples
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Super MF lens website with many samples Reply with quote

Hi Gang,

Check out this very rich website containing beautiful images of classic manual focus lens and tons of sample photos - all very well organized. Text is Chinese*, but navigation is intutitive and staightforward.

http://shutter-releasing.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

Paul

*P.S. I apologize for my ignorance of Asian language and writiing if the characters on the website are not Chinese. I mean no offense. I have enough trouble writing legibly in my own native language.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google Translate agrees with You that it's Chinese. That doesn't always mean it's right though!

Some very nice glass on there.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bookmarked Wink nice find ! Thank you for sharing it!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Bookmarked Wink nice find ! Thank you for sharing it!

+1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice find, some great shots on there.

I saw a couple of signs reading "Taipei" amongst the samples so Chinese was a good guess.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good find. I bookmarked this site. Great that there is a good overview of Leica lenses.

Wink

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out that crazy bokeh from the Minolta 250mm mirror.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodrim wrote:
Check out that crazy bokeh from the Minolta 250mm mirror.

I love it, if not go to capture crazy bokeh it makes superb images with nice bokeh.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember your images, Attila. It can make good bokeh too and seemed very sharp for a mirror. Some of the pictures on the Chinese site are very wild.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodrim wrote:
I remember your images, Attila. It can make good bokeh too and seemed very sharp for a mirror. Some of the pictures on the Chinese site are very wild.

They have different taste I think at least this almost any mirror lens landing there what we refuse due bokeh.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site has a wide variety of lenses both common, and not so common. I am not sure if it is someone's personal collection, or a group effort. Based on style and subject matter, the photographic work all seems to be the effort of a single individual. If that is the case, this must be the website of one very well financed collector. For instance, it looks like he/she has copies of the Voigtlander 125mm macro-apo lanthar in M42, Pentax-KA, NIkon AI-S and Canon EF-EOS!

P.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great site, bookmarked, thx!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he is buy and sell guy. His ebay account is http://myworld.ebay.com/muscimol32-4/
He recently sold Leica 28mm/2.8 from ebay. It is good to view all top lenses sample at one site.