Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Summer with Nikon F5 and Nikkor 1.8/85 HC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Summer with Nikon F5 and Nikkor 1.8/85 HC Reply with quote

Hi,

within another forum there is a group of about 25 photographers around the world shooting with a Nikkor 1.8/85 HC manufactured around 1971.

The lens was temporary donated by a member at Australia and was in the meantime in Asia, The Netherlands, France and now I could use it 2 weeks. In the meantime it is on the way to Romania, then to Venedig and after that it will leave Europe on the way to Amerika.

Btw a nice idea. We started a blog about this journey around the world and if someone has interest here is the link

http://aroundtheworldwithanikonlens.blogspot.de/

Beside digital I used this lens with my Nikon F5 as well. Film was FUJI Provia 100F Professional scanned with Nikon Coolscan 5000ED and Vuescan.

Below a sample with this lens

Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your blog is excellent and contains superb images. 'Nikki' appears to be a superlative lens! Wink Smile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
Your blog is excellent and contains superb images. 'Nikki' appears to be a superlative lens! Wink Smile

Thank you Edgar. It is not my blog. I'm only one of the approx. 25 photographers around the world but the only one here in Germany.
"Nikki" is a normal 1.8/85 H.C. lens but really not too bad. If you are a Nikon shooter you should try to get this one or similar. I own a older brother (2 years older) without H.C. (coating) and I got it 2 years ago for 40 €

Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb pic! We have similar tour but with crappy lens Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Superb pic! We have similar tour but with crappy lens Wink

Laughing

nice pic, Rolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A nice story and a great picture Smile