Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Street Shots at Night
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Street Shots at Night Reply with quote

Bessa R3a, Nokton 40mm 1.4, Agfa Vista 400

Thanks for looking!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great ones, I love atmosphere! Well done.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent!
You make very nice images with this combo.
The Bessa R3 and 1.4/40 are a superb and nice priced kit!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, the atmosphere is well captured!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just the same opinion. The lights came out very well.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great demo of the "nokton" part of the lens. I agree with the atmospheric accolade

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments!

The Nokton is indeed a seriously good piece of glass. Small, nicely built and very sharp even wide open.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're so fine that they pushed me to program some night street shooting in the next days Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A G Photography wrote:
They're so fine that they pushed me to program some night street shooting in the next days Very Happy

You should! There are lots of interesting details and shadows hidden amongst the darkness of the night. Like they say, the devil is in the details!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great series! thanks for this magic visit!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like AG, I'm looking to get over to Seattle at night for some street shooting. I've never done this type of shooting, but I'm thinking the Electro 35 with its 1.7 lens should be fast enough in the circumstances (I hope).

You have inspired me!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurence wrote:
Like AG, I'm looking to get over to Seattle at night for some street shooting. I've never done this type of shooting, but I'm thinking the Electro 35 with its 1.7 lens should be fast enough in the circumstances (I hope).

You have inspired me!

Thank you! I've done night shooting with the Electro 35 before and i think you would be fine with Iso 800 film; or alternatively, you can use some 400 film and push it one stop when you process it.