Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Soos foto Budapest - Second hand photographer shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikonD wrote:
I'm searching for Nikon 80-200/4.5 Ai... any chance they have it at a reasonable price? preferably in a nice condition Smile

Everything is possible, nice lenses are rarer , prices are more less Ebay prices sometimes less sometimes around that. I don't Nikon zooms what is reasonable price for you ? Next time when I visit them I will let you know if I find any.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I can get this lens for around 70€ inc. shipping in a nice condition but every lens has loose zoom... if you find any let me know, thanks Smile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Attila,

I`m in Budapest for a couple of days and I would like to visit this store. Can you please tell me the address? Thank you very much!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, here we go.
http://www.soosfoto.hu/cegunkrol
http://www.soosfoto.hu/kapcsolat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much!! Best regards

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will go to Ozora festival this year if everything works as planned.... I hope I can convince my colleagues to make a little detour Wink

In my city there are only a very few (mostly pawn-) shops which sell used camera gear. And you can be lucky if they have anything useful. But if you find something interesting prices are generally also much cheaper here locally than on Ebay.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me an appointment once you are here and we can visit together Soos foto Smile