Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sony NEX5N Adapters
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Sony NEX5N Adapters Reply with quote

A friend of mine is awaiting the arrival of a NEX7 and is giving me his NEX5N. I'm searching through ebay for adapters for my MF lenses and have come across a seller called big_is. Has anyone experience of this seller and if so are his products of good quality? Any other recommendations would be welcome. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two of his adapters. One for a Pk mount and the other for C/Y mount. They're both fine. However, they both allow focus beyond infinity, but I've read that this is a common phenomenon among adapters and haven't bothered me much. You can even correct it if you wish. The delivery times are a little long though (but I always went for free delivery).

Quote:
A friend of mine is awaiting the arrival of a NEX7 and is giving me his NEX5N

I need to immediately find such friends! Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhargav wrote:
I have two of his adapters. One for a Pk mount and the other for C/Y mount. They're both fine. However, they both allow focus beyond infinity, but I've read that this is a common phenomenon among adapters and haven't bothered me much. You can even correct it if you wish. The delivery times are a little long though (but I always went for free delivery).

Quote:
A friend of mine is awaiting the arrival of a NEX7 and is giving me his NEX5N

I need to immediately find such friends! Very Happy

When I say 'giving it to me' I mean at a bargain price! Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a Konica AR adapter from big_is and wasn't too happy with it. It works but didn't fit perfect. I liked adapters from Fotga, Kiwi or Nipon much more.. all those are in the same pricerange like big_is.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Sony NEX5N Adapters Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
A friend of mine is awaiting the arrival of a NEX7 and is giving me his NEX5N.

He's given you his 5n!! I need to find some new friends...