Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sony NEX 16mm AF lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:02 pm    Post subject: Sony NEX 16mm AF lens Reply with quote

Any opinion ? I think about to take one and use Nex3 sometimes like a compact camera.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like it.
It's peraps not the best lens you will find, but it's much better than some guys write in forums.
The AF is pretty fast and it's the best choice for a compact real wide lens anyway! Wink

I definitely recommend this lens to any NEX owner...

Last edited by LucisPictor on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
I really like it.
It's peraps not the best lens you will find, but it's much better than some guys write in forums.
The AF is pretts fast and it's the best choice for a compact real wide lens anyway! Wink

I definitely recommend this lens to any NEX owner...

Thank you! Do you know how much it's value usually on second hand market ? I saw one locally around 110 EUR I think that is good price.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you buy the set, you need to pay about €90,- more than just for the body.
So, prices should be around that sum.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
If you buy the set, you need to pay about €90,- more than just for the body.
So, prices should be around that sum.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are interested i can give you mine (almost unused) for exchange for something in alu finish - preferably for exakta Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

std wrote:
If you are interested i can give you mine (almost unused) for exchange for something in alu finish - preferably for exakta Very Happy

excellent idea

what do you looking for ?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it should be something i haven't tried yet Wink

I would really love it to be something old from CZJ or Meyer like 2,8/100 trioplan or alu flektogon 2,8/35 or aly sonnar 4/135.