Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

sony a7r markII lens rodenstock 75mm f4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:32 pm    Post subject: sony a7r markII lens rodenstock 75mm f4 Reply with quote

I find this lens incredible to work with on coins. its is a great macro coin lens. this is a coin made of solid nickel. very pristine. this was one of the hardest coins. I shoot where it is like a perfect mirror. I used 2 lights reflected in order to shoot this coin. the Sony is a very excellent camera.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it the APO-Rodagon D with fixed opening?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes dan you are correct. I had to attach a step up filter ring. I then attached a 31mm lenght of macro tube. to that I screwed on a rms adapter to m42. I then covered all lens and tube with white paper. I attached a paper plate to cover the camera. you must notice on the queen the dark shadow. that is the darkness showing on the queens face on the coin. that is the darkness of the hole in the rms adapter. you have a good eye for this dan.