Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

someone, please identify this adaptor !
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: someone, please identify this adaptor ! Reply with quote

I have purchased some m42s and on two of them there were these strange adaptors... and there is no clue as to what this adaptor would mate it to. there were some Nikon stuff in there but further examination reveals that these are not m42 to nikon.

There is an unusual half moon shaped metal thing near the inner circle of the orifice that is on a hinge so it can swivel, (up and down like a seesaw, not turn) three flanges, and the back says fujica, japan , and a lone "s" (on the m42 side- I believe it is a manufacture brand, but I dont know)
help from the collective mind would be fantastic. and I have two of them. and no use for them, so I need to know what they are so I can get them to the person who needs them! I could use a couple m42 to eos instead! thanks!

photo:
sorry, it looks like it came inverted. crappy quick iphone photo, srry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't identify it , hopefully somebody able to do it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M42 lens to Fujica X mount camera
Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:57 pm    Post subject: wow you guys are good! Reply with quote

Thank you.. that was fast.

There is a fujinon 50mm 1:2 prime lens but the mount dont resemble that. much. There was no other fujinon gear tho.hmmm.

no use for it. anyone want to trade for some m42 to eos or another gadget? I could use an sr to eos too... I have scads of md mc sr and rokkinor stuff piled up id like to peep thru. I know I could pick one up on the bay too... just sayin'
I like trades