Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some unusual items I'm selling on eBay (Astro-Berlin, Leica)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:57 pm    Post subject: Some unusual items I'm selling on eBay (Astro-Berlin, Leica) Reply with quote

As part of my justification for buying yet more lenses I'm selling a few unusual items on eBay:

Leica Apo Extender R 2x ROM 11269 mint in box:

Click here to see on Ebay

Astro-Berlin 640mm f/4.5

Kodak DCS Pro 14nx

If you like huge and ancient fast telephoto lenses or a quirky full frame DSLR that under the right circumstances can produce great pictures, check these out.Click here to see on EbayClick here to see on Ebay

Last edited by dickb on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

put only item number into ebay brackets, url not works if you bracketed them.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

Thanks. For some reason the ebay button in the reply box doesn't work for me, but just typing the code does seem to work.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dickb wrote:
Attila wrote:

Thanks. For some reason the ebay button in the reply box doesn't work for me, but just typing the code does seem to work.

Hi Dick, I think it works , but it always appends instead of inserting where you have the cursor...

Jes.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
dickb wrote:
Attila wrote:

Hi Dick, I think it works , but it always appends instead of inserting where you have the cursor...

Jes.

Some quick testing shows you're absolutely right, I wasn't paying enough attention apparently." target="_blank">Click here to see on Ebay