Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

some nature pictures (with tair 11A & pentax k5)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: some nature pictures (with tair 11A & pentax k5) Reply with quote

I am using now on and off tair 11-2 and tair 11A, haven´t found a big difference yet. Even though people have said the coating makes difference in sharpness wide open both actually are quite sharp. As they are such a pleasure to use I´ll just keep using them both for some time longer Very Happy C&C is always welcome...

tair 11a - paddenstoel by margreetz, on Flickr

tair 11a - pantserjuffer 2 by margreetz, on Flickr

tair 11a - inktzwam by margreetz, on Flickr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beuatiful dreamy images, congrats!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharpness is at high level! Great!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful shots Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive, I need to take mine out more often Wink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely series, #2 is my fav, perfect shot!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I concur with the others. These are fantastic images. The lens and camera combination seems to be
VERY good. It's odd that the K5 doesn't get more kudos, I know it's a very advanced and very well-
built camera.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice images Very Happy
it's inspired me to do something

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you all for the lovely compliments!

@Laurence, I only have had the k5 now for 3 or 4 weeks after having using a k10d for a very long time... The sensor is superb, I now can make these kind of short DOF macro pictures without feeling scared to boost iso up to ..? (have yet to reach maximum) With k10d already iso 200 made grainy backgrounds Cool I hear some people complain about slow AF focus compared to other brands, but who needs AF?

@Pascal, yes second is my favorite too, but soon there will not be any flying critters to photograph in our country.. brr, winter komt eraan!

regards, margriet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

takumargriet wrote:

@Pascal, yes second is my favorite too, but soon there will not be any flying critters to photograph in our country.. brr, winter komt eraan!
regards, margriet

that's so true Sad ....
and you have a great avatar and nickname Cool

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pich900 wrote:
takumargriet wrote:

regards, margriet

that's so true Sad ....
and you have a great avatar and nickname Cool

Thanks! The avatar picture is taken on top of "fort Pannerden" with the river Waal on the background, you might have heard about the place as it was on national television 5 years ago..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

takumargriet wrote:

Thanks! The avatar picture is taken on top of "fort Pannerden" with the river Waal on the background, you might have heard about the place as it was on national television 5 years ago..

never heard about it Embarassed .....but I almost never watch TV Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic!