Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

some cameras
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: some cameras Reply with quote

Packed some away, put some in drawers at work. Oh and darkroom chemistry, in a box at work. 1 month of homelessness... but a dozen or more cameras still accessible, and wife, kids, pets packed away Laughing

Ansco Super Memar f.2 Synchro-Compur Agfa Solagon 1:2/50 P34573 by Nesster, on Flickr

Miranda Camera Co. Soligor Midanda 1:1.9 f=5cm No.K487505 Japan by Nesster, on Flickr

Compur Rapid Zeiss Ikon Tessar 1:2,8 f=8cm Carl Zeiss Jena Nr. 2296936 by Nesster, on Flickr

Minolta SRT 201 MD 35-70 3.5 by Nesster, on Flickr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy, you present these so nicely Cool What Camera and lens did you use for the close ups?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, old camera gear is so pretty. How did you capture the Zeiss photo? That's a pretty amazing shot.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you - Pentax K100D, and either the 43 Ltd or the 16-45 for these shots. The Zeiss was the 16-45

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, Jussi, I don't envy your move, but good you have access to
some cameras during this transitional period. Are you living in a tent for
a month, camping, etc? Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if the wife stays in Sag Harbor, I do hope to spend a weekend on the Jersey shore, as motel prices should have come down after Labor day. I can argue I'm saving money.