Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLIGOR wide Auto 1:2.8 f:35mm and samsung nx11
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: SOLIGOR wide Auto 1:2.8 f:35mm and samsung nx11 Reply with quote

i like this lens bokeh it has star like iris...star like iris lenses never bad.

Last edited by dr.volkan on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AYRAN!!! Ooooooh! I really really really like ayran Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool And because of the ayran, I immediately noticed the Turkish connection Cool

Not too bad shots for a lens that I'd probably not even would give a glance Embarassed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may be the 35mm in this series -

http://forum.mflenses.com/soligor-tokina-t4-wide-angles-all-of-them-t9013,highlight,%2Btokina+%2Bt4.html

Possibly in fixed mount for yours ?

I have seen the lens in Soligor brand with both fixed and T4 interchangable mount.

Quite a good lens actually.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some more samples

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few days ago I bought the same lens in M42 mount off ebay - I hope mine is as good as yours!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
A few days ago I bought the same lens in M42 mount off ebay - I hope mine is as good as yours!

Yeah I've got a T2 mount version with chrome ears but alas no star iris and from what I've read it might not be much good anyway, but I've yet to try it so maybe this weekend I'll see if it's as good as yours, impressive shots by the way.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is interesting that nobody thinks like you but for me this is the one of the best 35mm ...