Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Soligor T4 105mm / Elite Chrome
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:33 pm    Post subject: Soligor T4 105mm / Elite Chrome Reply with quote

Cleverly changing the subject in order to post a couple more Wink
Nikon FE in manual mode, Soligor T4 105/2.8, Elite Chrome. As we can see, there's little to fear from Kodak slide film...

I'm curious some day to get a Nikkor 105 to see how much better it is than this Soligor. Earlier I found that for my purposes the Soligor and SMC Takumar 105's wrestled to a draw.

(I focused on the red parka instead of the guy's face... and should really crop this one tighter)

One more of the pomeranian:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikon will be lot better, take one same day. That is one of the few awesome lens what is not made by Zeiss Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can, try to grab a Nikon f1.8 its a damn sharp lens, some say even sharper than the f2.5, but f2.5's bokeh is better.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I will, I will, I get along with 105mm very well. After we move house and get daughter settled in college...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great results, Jussi, love the colors! I'm also really liking the performance
of that lens (will be looking for it) smooth bokeh!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Great results, Jussi, love the colors! I'm also really liking the performance
of that lens (will be looking for it) smooth bokeh!

Bill, if you're talking of the Soligor, I believe you have its Vivitar twin... you'll just need a Nikon T4 adapter...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
Bill, if you're talking of the Soligor, I believe you have its Vivitar twin... you'll just need a Nikon T4 adapter...

The one that is a Tokina (serial # starts with 37) and is M42 mount? I
currently have that one mounted on my Viv XC-3, will see how it goes.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the colors. The dog shot is fantastic.