Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

(SOLD) This is going to hurt! Selling some great lenses!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:18 pm    Post subject: (SOLD) This is going to hurt! Selling some great lenses! Reply with quote

Nikkor-Q.C Auto 3.5/135 (Nikon F-mount, professionelly adjusted to AI!!)

Outch! Selling this beauty and ripping it from my Nikkor collection really hurts. It's the coated version (QC) with a design close to the Sonnar and it produces great pictures!
It's in very good condition, there is just some very light haze inside - really nothing bad and without any influence on the performance.
I had this lens checked by a camera expert in Frankfurt and he recommended not to do anything against it: "I wouldn't do anything, you won't even notice it on your pictures." And he is right!

Price: €45,-
(Kadlubek: € 101,-)

---------------------

Olympus Zuiko Auto-T 3.5/135 (Olympus OM-mount)

Selling this also will be a bad loss, but it has to go.
This 135 combines a very compact but sturdy built with excellent performance - even on a full frame body.
It is mint and comes with an included sunshade and in the original box!
Don't let this great opportunity pass!

Price: €50,-
(Kadlubek: € 75,-)

---------------------
Please add costs for shipping and PayPal.

Why do I sell these fine lenses?
Because I need to sell something to balance some expenses.
And since I have the Leica Elmar-R 4/180, I have not had another tele lens on my cam.
Thus now even the very good lenses have to go. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by LucisPictor on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful equipment, and I feel your pain.
However, things will change again - it all goes in cycles, and then you can re-build, or even go on to new places in the acquisition of lenses. Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM you ! Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurence wrote:
Beautiful equipment, and I feel your pain.
However, things will change again - it all goes in cycles, and then you can re-build, or even go on to new places in the acquisition of lenses. Very Happy

I need to sell these lenses because of some "new" lenses I have bought. So, it's my own fault. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There have been several messages from members who are interested. The one who gives me a definite covenant first will get them/it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending on ingoing payments, both lenses are sold! Thanks.