Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD: Super Reflecta 55/1.4 M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: SOLD: Super Reflecta 55/1.4 M42 Reply with quote

This is my beautiful Super Reflecta 55/1.4 which I'm having to force myself to sell Sad It's in really great condition with very minimal signs of use.

Glass: Looks excellent with no fungus or hazing. The lens has a nice gold coating...a la Tomioka?

Body: Near mint, it really does look lovely.

Mechanics: Blades look great and are nice and snappy. The auto pin has been removed however (not by me!!!) so it's manual only. Focusing is silky smooth.

This is a gorgeous lens, but I tend to use my Planar for low light work now, and it's just sitting there unused and needs a new owner who will give it the love and use it demands Wink

Lens comes with front and rear caps.

Price: £40.00 + shipping by Paypal (please PM me).

Shipping:

UK - £6.70 Special Delivery
Europe - £9.80 - Airmail signed for
World - £13.10 - Airmail signed for

Last edited by ManualFocus-G on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some shots from the lens as requested:

http://forum.mflenses.com/shooting-a-gig-with-the-super-reflecta-55-1-4-t22084,highlight,super+reflecta.html

Also: