Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLD: SMC Pentax-A 50mm 1:1.4 (eBay)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: SOLD: SMC Pentax-A 50mm 1:1.4 (eBay) Reply with quote

SMC Pentax-A 50mm 1:1.4 Lens
For PENTAX K mount Film or DSLR
Lens number 1148585

The lens is in mint condition; it has barely ever been used.

Glasses and coating are clear and free of fungus or scratches. The body is in excellent condition.

Update: SOLD

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270627665544&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Comes with both of rear and front caps + rubber screw-on hood.

Last edited by juhakauppinen on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:27 am; edited 16 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello mate!

first of all -- you're expected to say something about you as intro..

Another thing is WE CAN NOT see any pictures and you are strongly recommended to put your item on ebay.

... and DON'T GET ME WRONG = DO not tell me that the shipping costs from Finland to GERMANY and ENGLAND have to be so HIGH

thank you for understanding...

tf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi tf,

Thanks for the feedback. As you figured out, I'm new here - just a casual digital photographer who ran into some old camera gear in his garage, then figured there might be some people on this forum interested in buying it.

I cannot not get the pictures or links embedded in the message working. I'm still trying to find a workaround. (update: now fixed)

I double-checked the postal rates and have now corrected them in the eBay listing.

Juha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trifox wrote:
DO not tell me that the shipping costs from Finland to GERMANY and ENGLAND have to be so HIGH

Believe me, the postage from Finland to UK is about 2-3 times the amount it is the other way around. I guess we have had the monopoly for too long Smile

This is a great lens but I don't think it will sell if the add says "paypal fees to the buyer". People want to know how much they will have to pay.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riku wrote:
I don't think it will sell if the add says "paypal fees to the buyer". People want to know how much they will have to pay.

Good point, Riku. I removed that remark from the listing.

As regards the postage, I did have an error in the listing originally. Even the correct postage rates are still high compared to other countries.

Thanks, Juha