Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[SOLD] OLY OM lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: [SOLD] OLY OM lenses Reply with quote

I have 3 OM lenses I'd like to sell:

1. F Zuiko 50/1.8 with screw-0n rubber hood ($50)

2. Soligor 90-230/4.5 auto zoom($40)

3. Kentar 2x TC ($50)

Add $10 for Pay Pal and shipping fees

All 3 together, $125, and I'll waive the shipping and PP fees.

If these prices seem unreasonable, make me a reasonable offer. I really don't know the actual value of these other than the fact that I've seen these listed on ebay for higher prices than this.

All these lenses are in mint condition, no wear, spots, etc visible.

{

Last edited by drjaxon on Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: OLY OM lenses Reply with quote

drjaxon wrote:
I have 3 OM lenses I'd like to sell:

1. F Zuiko 50/1.8 with screw-0n rubber hood ($50)

2. Soligor 90-230/4.5 auto zoom($40)

3. Kentar 2x TC ($50)

Add $10 for Pay Pal and shipping fees

All 3 together, $125, and I'll waive the shipping and PP fees.

If these prices seem unreasonable, make me a reasonable offer. I really don't know the actual value of these other than the fact that I've seen these listed on ebay for higher prices than this.

All these lenses are in mint condition, no wear, spots, etc visible.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We love to buy from you , but still we don't know anything about a new member. If you have an Ebay Id that is help to check people who you are and buy in safety.

Welcome to our board I live to see you as an active member.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have an ebay ID. What do you want to "know" about me?
I love photography, started with a Pentax K1000 in '82, now use a K200d with some new AF/AE lenses, but still love to use my old manual lenses, and some new-used manual k-mounts as well. I acquired these OM lenses from my late father. He was also a photo nut, but, by the looks of these lenses, they didn't get much use. He's used a Sigma film SLR and a Nikon digital in subsequent years. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drjaxon wrote:
I don't have an ebay ID. What do you want to "know" about me?
I love photography, started with a Pentax K1000 in '82, now use a K200d with some new AF/AE lenses, but still love to use my old manual lenses, and some new-used manual k-mounts as well. I acquired these OM lenses from my late father. He was also a photo nut, but, by the looks of these lenses, they didn't get much use. He's used a Sigma film SLR and a Nikon digital in subsequent years. Very Happy
This certainly sounds like a genuine photographer. Wink

Why not try hanging out with all of us here, contributing to the discussions? If you give us a chance to get to 'know' you, you could well establish some good rapport as a buyer/seller and user of lenses.

Just a thought...
(As if I'm some sort of authority on lenses around here. Yeah, right!) Embarassed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: ALL SOLD on Craigslist Reply with quote

Very Happy
I managed to sell all of these on Craigslist. Not sure how to remove this thread. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! This is fine, don't need to remove.